This online course will help you fulfil your legal obligation to ensure all employees are protected from harm in the workplace by addressing your legal workplace training requirements and key risk assessment areas.
It will help you benefit from increased staff awareness that can lead to greater efficiency, lower insurance costs and a reduction in lost time.
This online training has been approved by The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
The subjects covered in this module include:
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment
- Accident Prevention, Investigation and Reporting
- Communication and Environment
- Hazards and Controls: Fire and Electricity
- Hazards and Controls: COSHH and PPE
- Hazards and Controls: Manual Handling & DSE
Upon successfully completing this e-learning course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate the key principles of workplace health and safety
- Recognise the importance of risk assessment to Health and Safety and how it is undertaken
- Outline accident and incident investigation and reporting
- Communicate health and safety information clearly
- Recognise common health and safety hazards and how they can be controlled
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 3 - 4 hours. However, the course can be completed at your leisure.
Time taken to complete this course depends on how quickly you can study and absorb the material.
This module is targeted primarily at businesses or individuals who are self-employed; however, it will also be of use to anyone who would like to increase their awareness of health and safety in the workplace.